EPF has invited its partners on the 17th of october to celebrate 20 years of academic...
As EPF is spreading in France, a new eco-friendly building has been built on our Paris Campus.
On the 10th of january, EPF has welcomed its very first students on its new campus in...
Celebrating 20 years of the french-german programme
From october 17th to october 19th, EPF will celebrate the french-...
Welcome meeting for the exchange students
All the exchange students will be welcomed at EPF in Sceaux
EPF at the 50th Paris Air Show
EPF will be attending the 50th Paris Air Show in Le Bourget from...
EPF's French-German programme
EPF offers a unique French-German programme in cooperation with the Munich Hochschule. It leads to a unique joint French-German degree in production and automation (CTI-/ASIIN Akkreditiert-accredited).
EPF quickly became aware that our international environment would play a key role, which is why, for nearly 20 years, it has taken an active part in the development of European higher education.
As a pioneer in setting up the upper-level French-German joint degree with the Munich Hochschule, EPF offers an original 5-year programme with a binational curriculum and that leads to several different degrees:
- A German Bachelor's degree granted by the Munich Hochschule
- An EPF Engineering Degree in production and automation
- A German Master's degree in "Produktion und Automatisierung"
- A degree from UFA, Université Franco-Allemande
THE Munich Hochschule
The Munich HM, founded in 1971, has 17,000 students and 470 faculty members. It offers four main courses of study: Scientific & Technical Studies, Industrial Engineering, Economics and Social Sciences.
The HM-EPF cooperation concerns the "Scientific & Technical" department.
Its main areas of research focus on industrial design, precision mechanics, instrumentation, automation, organisation and production management. The majority of faculty members are heads of research laboratories.
- Training trilingual engineers who are ready for the realities of global exchange and management in an intercultural environment;
- Providing unrivalled education and advice to students, through small classes split half-and-half between French and German students.
To meet these general objectives, the curriculum alternates between countries each year:
- A 7-semester period with a concentration on fundamental scientific and technical coursework, leading up to the Bachelor's degree.
- A 3-semester period leading up to the joint degree (Master's level).
- Scientific and technical coursework, including engineering tools such as statistics, applied mathematics, mechanics, electronics, IT, automation and production management, logistics, etc.
- Coursework on business, companies and their economic environement: project management, business methods, industrial organisation, law, management, innovation, marketing, entrepreneurship, etc.
- Languages: excellent understanding of German language and culture. A good level in English, with at least B2 level at the end of the curriculum;
- Work on a personal project;
- A total of 5 evaluated internships (at least 16 months total).
Applying to the French-German programme
The French-German programme is accessible to french EPF applicants and german Hochschule applicants with a concentration in science, in their final year of secondary school or their first year of university, with a good level of German.