ARRIVING AND LIVING
For exchange partnerships or double degrees, you will not need to pay tuition fees to EPF (they will be paid to your home university).
There is an exception for the Master of Science Innovation Creation & Entrepreneurship. Tuitions fees are 8 900€ (european citizens) or 10 200€ (Overseas applicants).
COST OF LIVING
- University housing: €200 to €400
- Meals at university restaurants: €3 / meal
- Meals in the EPF cafeteria: approximately €6 / meal
- Meal costs: €300-500 / month
- Transport pass: €32-45 / month (depending on the zones chosen)
Scholarships may be available from various universities, embassies, and foreign governments. Contact the French Embassy in your home country for more information.
European students may be eligible for Erasmus scholarships.
The Ile de France region (where EPF is based) grants scholarships to Master's (M1 + M2) students under certain conditions (in particular according to nationality).
For more information, see http://www.iledefrance.fr/