PRENSENTATION OF RESEARCH
RESEARCH AT EPF
The EPF research policy is designed to foster a true “research culture” at the heart of its teaching model. It is also designed to provide students with new career opportunities.
For students, EPF research offers:
- A training approach through research,
- An opening towards research and innovation,
- A preparation for the engineering career (lab discovery...)
- A talented developer.
For industrial, EPF research provides:
- A link between fundamental and applied research
- A contribution of innovations to the market
POSITIONING OF EPF RESEARCH
EPF research is positioned on the theme of Sustainability of systems for Mechanics, Energy and Environment.
It addresses the Challenge 3 "Industrial Renewal" of the National Strategy for Research France 2020.
EPF research aims at the sustainable management of resources for the purpose of maintaining the quality of life and well-being, by mobilizing its expertise in the following areas:
- Data Measurement,
- Development of models,
- Held in service systems.
The EPF research is structured within the research center Marie-Louise Paris, named in homage to the school’s founder and her pioneering spirit.
This center has four research areas in the fields of:
- MECHANICS (Materials & Composites / Additive Manufacturing & 3D Scanning),
- ENVIRONMENT (Water Quality / Resources Management & Recycling),
- ENERGY (Energy Production / Energy Efficiency in the Buildings).
For each campus, the EPF research has one or two privileged relationships - see host laboratories for EPF research.