Besides the academic courses, the Engineering Summer School of EPF & ESTP comprises a cultural program, which will allow students to discover 2 of the most beautiful areas of France: Paris & the Champagne region.
Students will discover the splendid cultural heritage of France’s capital city, Paris, hosting many significant companies in the field of smart engineering and sustainable architecture. No need to say that they will also profit from the Parisian world renowned cultural life including world famous theatres, museums, opera houses etc.
They will also have the chance to discover the wonderful medieval city of Troyes and visit the Champagne vineyards in the Champagne-Ardennes region.
Cultural visits and field trips may include:
- Cité de l’architecture et du patrimoine, Paris (Museum for Architecture and Cultural Heritage)
- Visit of the Domain and Castle of Sceaux
- Bateaux mouches cruise on the Seine river
- Visit of Troyes medieval City center, organized by the Urban and Sustainable Planning Department of Troyes’ City Hall
- Visit of a Champagne vineyard in the Champagne-Ardennes region