Requirements & fees
EPF-ESTP Paris Summer Program is designed for advanced undergraduate students with a major in Engineering or Architecture. Non-native English speakers should have a good level in English. Applicants should have accomplished a minimum of 2 years in Higher Education in the relevant fields.
Applications from student in other fields of study may be considered.
The program fee is 1.700 euros.
- Tuition and documentation
- Welcome and farewell events
- Access to EPF and ESTP Paris facilities
- Free internet access
- Official program certificate
- Cultural and social events
- Transfers from Sceaux/Cachan Campuses to Troyes Campus.
It does not include:
- Living expenses
- Individual insurances
- Visa fees
For students coming from EPF and ESTP Paris partner universities, a special partner fee of 1.500 euros may apply. A group discount may be awarded.
The deadline for applications will be May 1st, 2017. Early applications are encouraged.