LIFE AT EPF
EPF AND DISABILITY
EPF has made diversity a core part of its actions towards students and has an officer in charge of the school's disability policy.
THE DISABILITY OFFICER'S WORK AT EPF:
- Advise, support, receive and counsel students with disabilities throughout their curriculum.
- Welcome students at the school, evaluate their needs and make the school accessible ir order to guarantee that they have an equal chance to success at the school.
- Advise students as they choose internships and provide them career guidance,
- Set up technical compensation methods by purchasing special individual equipment (computers, software, magnifying glasses, etc.)...
- Work in close connection with organisations and bodies that work to foster the inclusion of students with disabilities in higher education (such as: Conférence des Grandes Ecoles and Union des Grandes Ecoles Indépendantes, Fédération Étudiante pour une Dynamique Études, Emploi avec un Handicap) to share experiences and best practices.
HANDIFUSION, THE ASSOCIATION WORKING TO RAISE AWARENESS ON DISABILITY ISSUES.
Handifusion and the disability officer have initiated and overseen awareness-raising actions at the school, for both students and for faculty and administrative staff.
Handifusion encourages the school's associations to plan accessible activities, mixed events for people with and without disabilities, and outreach projects for secondary school students, to foster a spirit of sharing and assistance.