Master of Science Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship
Become an expert in engineering, design and management
Entrepreneurial culture is a question of mindset but also of learning.
The EPF and SCBS, the Y Schools School of Management, have launched, in partnership with the Technopole de l'Aube en Champagne, a joint Master's degree course: the Master of Science ICE Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship, on the Troyes campus.
This training in engineering, design and management aims to develop essential skills in companies to :
- Innovate in an international and professionalizing context,
- Create value by integrating different types of candidates, student-engineers, designers and managers,
- Start a business within an existing company or create your own company.
It is dedicated to students with a background in management, engineering or design and accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles.
The program is based on an innovative pedagogy. With an international vocation, it provides 100% of its courses in English. Designed to help innovative business projects emerge, it values project mode, a mix of student profiles and multidisciplinary teamwork.
To access the Master of Science ICE Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship, you must have at least 240 ECTS credits (equivalent to the end of M1) from your previous studies.
Are you an international student? Holders of bachelor's degrees may be eligible!
You can therefore join the ICE MSc:
- after a minimum Bachelor's degree (in France or abroad) via an entrance exam (file study + interview),
- after a fourth year at EPF (possibility of obtaining a double degree: EPF general engineer + Master of Science),
- after a fifth year at EPF in order to complete an additional sixth year to obtain the MSc.
General information about the program
Duration: 12 months
Location: Troyes, Champagne region
Tuition fees :
- EPF student: €8,700
- EPF student for a sixth year: €4,960
- European candidates: €9,330
- Foreign candidates: €10,830
20 students per year
The 12-month program begins with seven months (two semesters) of classes followed by five to six months of internship or entrepreneurial project.
- Entrepreneurial landscape & spirit
- Business model & Growth management
- Technological engineering and change
- Innovation environment and dynamics
- Entrepreneurial project development
- Market entry strategy
- Legal human organization and design
- Business game
Internship or incubation for business creation
The Master of Science (MSc) ICE is accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE).
If you are an EPF student in your fifth year, your year of study will lead to a general engineering degree.
There's nothing like being in the field to understand the challenges of entrepreneurship.
In order to strengthen your entrepreneurial culture and increase your skills, you will benefit from an "Entrepreneurial Gaining" phase: meetings with business leaders, networking sessions, lecture series, participation in workshops and Plug & Start Campus Days, meetings with lobby groups from the European Commission.
At the end of the second semester, you will take part in a Business Game: during one week, discover and implement an innovative project from start to finish. An original way to evaluate yourself at the end of the course.
Methodological skills are based on a pragmatic pedagogy. The course focuses on product lifecycle management, which includes the design of connected products manufactured by 3D printing (additive manufacturing).
Careers & job opportunities
The program aims to train future professionals in intra-entrepreneurship in order to develop innovative projects and activities within an existing company in France or abroad:
- VSE/SME/SMIs in all sectors
- Large companies (French and foreign)
- Companies in the creation or takeover phase
- Consulting firms
- Design firms
- Regional economic development units and agencies
- Innovative project manager
- Consultant in entrepreneurship and innovation
- Change management/strategy consultant
- Innovation and R&D manager
- Company director
- Innovation manager/director