Employment is a goal for you and a priority for EPF!
The school has set up a careers service for students and recent graduates to guide you in your thinking and your career plan.
The EPF Engineering degree: a passport to employment
Throughout your course and even once you have graduated, you will benefit from:
- Talks organised with our partners (Business France, Apec, etc.) about finding internships and jobs, both in France and abroad
- Practical workshops and advice in a group dynamic, in order to establish a personalised plan of action and to optimise your job search
Personalised coaching sessions
Job interview training, including for video interviews
Committed to prepare its students for new challenges and to facilitate their entry into employment, the school has decided to incorporate VisioTalent into their employability program, which is a training platform for new forms of recruitment. The EPF is one of the first engineering schools in France to implement this system.
The four key areas to prepare your entry into the job market are:
- Optimising different recruitment tools: CV and cover letter
- Developing a jobhunting strategy and defining your goals
- Preparing for and succeeding in your interviews (including interview 2.0), presentation pitch, etc.
- Optimising your networking skills (in person and online)
A mentoring program gives you access to the MyJob Glasses platform - a network of almost 50,000 voluntary professionals committed to mentoring students and recent graduates.
As a new graduate, the EPF will support you, if needed, in the search for your first job.
AEPF, the EPF’s alumni network
This alumni association is a supportive, friendly, and professional network, organised into professional circles and geographical groups. The AEPF supports graduates throughout their working life. It is at their disposal to exchange and share good practices, and acts as a catalyst to facilitate their access to the alumni network.