Because tomorrow's jobs are to keep evolving through time, choosing the EPF generalist engineer training is choosing to become the versatile engineer who will adapt to new environments and professions. After 3 years of general education, the EPF course opens to 8 majors to allow each and every one to build their professional project and develop their own skills.
WIDEN THE SPHERE OF POSSIBILITIES
In the last year of study (5th year), students also have the opportunity to enter the Master of Science Innovation, Creativity & Entrepreneurship (accessible after all majors).
EPF also offers 5th year students access to a research master's degree or a master's degree in a foreign university and thus obtain a double degree.
In France, the school has privileged partnerships among others with:
- UTT: Master of Science, Technology & Health (7 accessible majors) - Research Master
- Paris V, Paris XIII and Rennes I: Master in Biomedical Informatics, Master in Biomedical Engineering
- UPMC - Paris VI: Master in Energy and Environment
- University of Evry-Val d'Essonne: Master of Finance, majors : Banking-Finance / Risk Management and Assets
- INSTN: Atomic Engineering
- HEI Lille - EIGSI La Rochelle: semester 9 can be followed in another school of the generalist engineering schools Network IngéFrance.
- See the list of possible conjoint degree courses in France